Villa Home 26th Oct

What is it with fans.

2 of our group got legend tickets for this game so I offered the spare pair of tickets for £40 each (what they cost us) but no one wants to pay that on here. If they were Derby tickets and I offered them for their seat price of £60/£65 each I would get complaints as they would want them for £40, it works both ways. Anyhow,I listed them on the exchange this morning and City resold them within half an hour for £55 each. City gives me £40 for each and without the hassle of telephone calls and meets. It puzzles me.

I've never done it on the exchange,mainly rely on here which has worked a few times,but also been a couple of no shows,and a text at 3.40pm for a 4pm kick off saying sorted elsewhere,sways me of doing it on here in future

2 tickets available together. Ss3 right next to away fans. Great view and atmosphere. £50 the pair. PM if interested
These are still available. Was let down by someone on here just now. Could have sold days ago. But was asked to wait till today for collection.
Pm of anyone interested

3x family stand tickets villa home meet at the ground 12.15 £20 each 3 seats together

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.