Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

On the Tuesday early morning flight to Rome then 4 train from Rome to Milan.
Travelling by myself so hoping to see some blues on the Tuesday before the mates arrive on the day drip

On the Tuesday early morning flight to Rome then 4 train from Rome to Milan.
Travelling by myself so hoping to see some blues on the Tuesday before the mates arrive on the day drip
When do you head home pal? Time do you drop into Milan I’m going manc to Dublin five hours there but drop into Milan about 5:25 get to centre about 6:30 ish.. me and two lads will be having many beers haha

When do you head home pal? Time do you drop into Milan I’m going manc to Dublin five hours there but drop into Milan about 5:25 get to centre about 6:30 ish.. me and two lads will be having many beers haha
I head home Thursday morning via Brussels. Will keep an eye out for you I'll be a lone ranger until Wednesday.

Does anyone know of a decent app for the Milan Metro? The 2 I’ve downloaded are dogshit and a ballache to use. I just want something simple that you can also use offline. Staying in digs near the main station and just round the corner from Sondrio metro station which is nowhere near Navigli but guessing should be easy to get to via the Metro?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.