Man City V Bolton (Size)

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Hello, been a while.

There are so many deluded fuckers out here, I work in Bolton, and I cant believe that I am having a discussion with Bolton fans, about Bolton being a bigger club than City!

It amazes me that they actually believe their own hype! I have supported city through the dark days and many of these guys really know City being who they are today, even without our recent success in my opinion City have always been superior!

Your thoughts

In what regard do they consider themselves bigger? Trophies won/division played in/squad quality/current manager achievements/worldwide fan base/attendance?

In what regard do they consider themselves bigger? Trophies won/division played in/squad quality/current manager achievements/worldwide fan base/attendance?

Weird one as that exactly what I tried to explain to them, they honestly believe they have a better history than us as they had been around longer than us, thats their logic. I tried to explain even before our recent wealth I still believe that City are a more an attractive proposition than Bolton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.