Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the cleverest thing to do when 3-0 up.

Grealish could have had 3 yellows but of course it's Fern 2 fouls to yellows, if only we could convert chances with that ratio.

He could do without it, but it's as much a Pep+s mistake as it was his. He should have been subbed instead Aguero coming in. I've seen it coming as soon as those subs were made.

Both yellow cards were from terrible decision making.

Hes making fouls he doesnt need to make and I think it's because he doesnt trust Gundogan to get back and do what fern would do if a forward went past the CB.
I'm ok with the first one. Don't forget we have the advantage of bird's eye view and replays.
He was allways going to take the player out in that situation.

Someone of his age and experience should not be picking up a 2nd yellow for that, 80 yards from our goal, 3-0 up and with 3 mins left. Thankfully he only misses a league cup game.

He could do without it, but it's as much a Pep+s mistake as it was his. He should have been subbed instead Aguero coming in. I've seen it coming as soon as those subs were made.
The most experienced and dependable player in the squad having a brainfart isn't exactly Pep's fault now is it?
Competent people do stupid things too. They just do them a lot less often.

The most experienced and dependable player in the squad having a brainfart isn't exactly Pep's fault now is it?
Competent people do stupid things too. They just do them a lot less often.

Yellow could have happened for not stupid reason too. It's bit better as it is cup game next, but we're in situation where we need to protect Cbs from suspensions.

Yeah we’re gonna miss him in the league cup big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.