Help needed and know we can do this !!!

u2fme2

I am looking at getting at least 12 city shirts between the age of 7 up to 12
used of course. Story behind this is every year me and wife are lucky enough
To go to Goa in in india and come across young children with over 10: year old
Liverpool or Arsenal tops and I won't to change this. Long story lost our flights with Thomas
cook but booked new flights and paid for extra 5kg luggage outbound to pay for this.
I have my two please help. I live in Droylsden Manchester And will pick up.
Season ticket holder for over 35 years please help.
Mark.

Contact Danny Wilson at City he can put you in touch with fanatics who run the superstore.They must have loads knocking about which they give to various charites ect

I am looking at getting at least 12 city shirts between the age of 7 up to 12
used of course. Story behind this is every year me and wife are lucky enough
To go to Goa in in india and come across young children with over 10: year old
Liverpool or Arsenal tops and I won't to change this. Long story lost our flights with Thomas
cook but booked new flights and paid for extra 5kg luggage outbound to pay for this.
I have my two please help. I live in Droylsden Manchester And will pick up.
Season ticket holder for over 35 years please help.
Mark.
Would 12 football shirts really weigh 5kg? Agree with the other poster, I am sure the club will help you Mark, good luck

Have you tried asking the airline for Charity Allowance? (Have you booked Oman Air now?) We took a load of stuff for the Children Walking Tall charity in Mapusa. When are you going? We go Jan for our 12th visit and fly with Qatar so get either 30 or 40Kg each so never a problem taking stuff out. Usually the Children's vitamins from Boots.

Contact Danny Wilson at City he can put you in touch with fanatics who run the superstore.They must have loads knocking about which they give to various charites ect
That sounds a good idea does anyone know how to contact him.

Have you tried asking the airline for Charity Allowance? (Have you booked Oman Air now?) We took a load of stuff for the Children Walking Tall charity in Mapusa. When are you going? We go Jan for our 12th visit and fly with Qatar so get either 30 or 40Kg each so never a problem taking stuff out. Usually the Children's vitamins from Boots.
Hi we fly with tui and are off to candolim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.