Aston Villa (H) Post-Match Thread

I think Jonny was having to change his respirator in the VAR shed and might have missed summat so he kept watching and watching in the forlorn hope that on the fifty-fifth time he could see that Silva touched it. Much like the Sergio goal v QPR - the more yer watch the more yer think he might hit the post!

@asahartford1 Karen liked this — all is well in the world again. ;-)

I like @karen7 , and I am slowly coaching her on some of the finer points of the game. Like Gundodan is a player, and can play with D .Silva, struggle with Jesus because of the cheek thing.(and Sergio.)
And even though she called me a dick, took that as a compliment. She has a good basic understanding though.

Just seed KDB goal looks to me no one touched it . Think VAR got it right. But I guess that doesnt suit the press or media. City have been screwed over alot by VAR so to get one go our way surely the press must appreciate that fact !!. Just need another 4 or 5 to go our way to make us even !

Premier League yellow & red card rules for 2019-20

"Just like in 2018-19, any yellow card picked up by a player in a game will berestricted to the particular competition they were playing in.

So, if Pogba is cautioned in a Premier League match for Manchester United, it does not hang over his head in the FA Cup.

Likewise, if Abraham receives a booking for Chelsea in the Carabao Cup, it will not count towards his tally when he is playing in the Premier League.

However, while there is no crossover when it comes to yellow cards,suspensions arising from the presentation of a red card will apply to all competitions."

So it looks as if Dinho will miss Tuesday's game and can play in the Saturday league fixture.

Thanks for finally clearing that one up

Because the media says he fouls tactically , job done.

He deserved to go. I knew 10 seconds before the foul he would do that. He knows better than to have done that.

Grealish should have gone also.

I’m more annoyed over how blatant it is with var. They are desperately using it against City now. There for all to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.