Man City V Bolton (Size)

They had Nat Lofthouse the Lion of Vienna. And they have a grand town hall & a theatre with 8 sides.

Decent club with a history decent support for a provincial town, was born and bred in Bolton all mates at school were either City or Bolton all great lads

I was a Bolton vs City match at Burnden Park in the early 80s.
As the end of the match approached I was mentally preparing myself for the shenanigans that would be most likely be taking place on the big forecourt/car park outside Burnden.
And to my astonishment the gates for the visitors enclosure were opened at full time and all the Blues came piling out. Not a Bolton fan to be seen.
They had kept the HOME fans back and didn't let them out for about 20 minutes. Enough time to get back to my car parked just off St.Peters Way and back home down the M61/M62.
Never known the home fans to be kept in after the game,before or since. Strange.
That's because when their are more away fans than home fans the Police become confused and lock in the home fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.