"WWYWYWS"

Groke

I'm a man who has supported city through 70's, 80'*s, 90's and whatever the decades have been called subsequently. I should be too old to get annoyed by chants by dickhead no marks from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Newcastle and the like.....

For example, most old blues will have been to villa park and admired the antique wooden seats cos no **** was sat on them. FA cup a couple of years ago, we outnumbered the brummie ****s in their own ground! WWYWYWS , ok? Stockport and Wrexham were wolves rivals when I was growing up ffs!

Anyway, rant over. Thread for slagging off dickhead away fans.....

Always surprised we don’t sing back - “you were here when you are shit”
Was it Burnley last season where we sang back

"We were here when we were shit" For them to come back with "Were still here and were still shit!"

?

The younger fans don’t bother me at all as they haven’t got a clue but the older ones really do bother me .
My seat is really close to the away fans, the third tier and there was one guy of about my age (in his fifties) really giving it out about City support being a disgrace and how we should be embarrassed.
Not often I react to pricks being pricks but I did and felt 20 years younger for it, all I did was point out one or two points regarding our attendances over the years and he soon shut up.

That was the record. 16 seconds into the game. Previously the record was held by Chelsea with 42 seconds. Well done Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.