Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s consistently outperformed the 2 when played there.

Both Dinho and Rodri are considerably better than him mate, and in that that order.

Gundog has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he can do a quality job against this level of opposition. He struggles against better teams.

Another very good performance. MOTM in both games this week for me.

Both Dinho and Rodri are considerably better than him mate, and in that that order.

Gundog has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he can do a quality job against this level of opposition. He struggles against better teams.
Gundogan is a much better positive forward passer of the ball than Rodri. And we’re a team who wants our deep lying midfielder to play these positive forward passes.

I’ve been fairly unimpressed with Rodri at times so to say he’s better than Gundo is a stretch, never mind considerably better.

Plus Gundo was arguably our best player in the second half of last season. We played some decent sides and had big games in that time and he did well in all of them. Was our best player against Spurs in the home CL game.

Fernandinho is the best of the three but then he’s been one of the best players for us in his time here.

Do you mean Barcelona?

One swallow does not a summer make, my fellow supporter.

He has had loads of very poor games where he's rightly been criticised for just one good one brought up.

One swallow does not a summer make, my fellow supporter.

He has had loads of very poor games where he's rightly been criticised for just one good one brought up.
Not in defensive mid he hasn’t.

In the quality of others in our team, he’s an average attacking mid. But he’s an excellent defensive mid.

Another very good performance. MOTM in both games this week for me.
I would not say very good but certainly good, he pulled out of a challenge on the penalty we gave away, i doubt he would have won it being smaller and slower but it was still disappointing to see, i do not think there is a doubt that every player knows his weakness and knows they will have to compensate for it

Like any player KDB included he can have poor games. But Gundogan is the go to moan when the team isn't performing in a game. Fans need to take their 'Glory glasses' off and see the quality in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.