Chemotherapy

My wife is having chemo now. Shes had seven big hits and agree with a poster here in that it kicks in after 1-2 days. One more big hit then up to 18 more small doses. My wife is a great believer in not being the victim. Shes up and out for a walk and jog at 5 am up to 5miles. She comes home and drinks a spoon of turmeric in hot water and a spoon ofapple cider vinegar (raw unfiltered) no meat no fried food no alcohol. I showed support by eating what she ate and a thumb end size cyst just disappeared from my back after a decade of growth. https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/ This is an interesting read and my friend here in Thailand is trying a course of this drug prior to his next checkup . Let you know the outcome. Good luck my friend

All the best with it mate. Lots of great advice here for ya. All I can say is agree that affects everyone differently. My hair thinned a little, but didn’t fall out. I also more or less kept my appetite and didn’t get particularly sick. The main thing that got me was neuropathy in fingers and toes. It got gradually better over the years, but 10 years on I still get problems, especially in the cold.

I start my Chemotherapy treatment in a fortnights time, anyone have any tips to help me with the many side effects that might occur through the five months that lie ahead and does anyone know how long after Chemotherapy does the Radiotherapy start. Thanks for any advice.

My mum and dad have both been through it mate and I know others who have - in the most part it effects most in different ways so whilst I understand your concerns don't ask for info from here and DON'T GOOGLE IT - there are some effect that can be generic but it depends on the individual so just go through it and take it as it comes - all the best to you and I am sure it will be successful and you'll come out the other side well and a better person for the experience. Chin up and face adversity with a smile !

My Dads going through it at the moment, he's been a bit tired but not much more than that.

I expect it affects people differently, best of luck pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.