"WWYWYWS"

They were annoying with WWYWYWS and predictably "Champions of Europe etc" but they have to enjoy their away day. We had a huge loyal following when we were shit. That's what marked us as different to the teams whose fans sing it. Villa fans are not the worst, some knobs but we all have them. Villa fan I spoke to wished us luck as they understandably hate Liverpool and the Rags more. Our fans were pretty quiet in response. Probably as it started in the same way as the Wolves game and we know what can happen. Also 12.30 kick-offs are shit for atmosphere.

I'm a man who has supported city through 70's, 80'*s, 90's and whatever the decades have been called subsequently. I should be too old to get annoyed by chants by dickhead no marks from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Newcastle and the like.....

For example, most old blues will have been to villa park and admired the antique wooden seats cos no **** was sat on them. FA cup a couple of years ago, we outnumbered the brummie ****s in their own ground! WWYWYWS , ok? Stockport and Wrexham were wolves rivals when I was growing up ffs!

Anyway, rant over. Thread for slagging off dickhead away fans.....

Our "Singing Section" could try and out-sing them instead of standing there with their arms folded staring at away fans or having "bantz" with them.

wolves fans are worse I know a couple from work who were giving it large about our fans being shit and theres being great until I told them to look up the average crowds of both in the lower leagues they soon shut the fuck up

Away fans take the piss. That’s what they do. That’s what we do when we’re away. As long as there’s no violence or racism they can do what they want. If we’re going to sit quietly and not drown them out we can’t complain.

Unfortunately, as they are Midland Koppites, their sense of historical fact is as good as anything down Anfield!

They come to an Etihad stadium with over 50k fans in it sing WWYWYWS and also believe that we play to crowds of 25000 in a half empty stadium. Two conflicting theories thrown at us by opposing fans.

Exactly! I never get the criticism that we have 'plastic fans'. If we don't sell out doesn't that mean that our fan base is pretty much the same as it was pre-takeover...

They might have a point if we never used to sell out and then suddenly its capacity crowds every week, but its just idiots looking for something to criticise, mainly because they're jealous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.