#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his form for the past 12 months we could replace Walker with a rotting corpse and be no worse off.
What?! You do not win four domestic trophies in one season with a player you describe like that.

Okay he had a poor game at home to Palace last Christmas and played Pukki inside at Norwich but in general he’s a very good player.

Spent a long time not playing games so I don’t think his fitness is up to the rest of the side yet but when that comes Cancelo looks like he’ll be a really good player for us. Two good games this week and with more game time, therefore greater understanding of our game/team and fitness, things are looking good.

Great oerformance that, lovely footballer but with a bit of aggression and pace about him. Early days but hes ahead of walker now for me

Re walker - i think winning the league went to his head. We've seen it before and we'll see it again, but he's had far too many brain farts for far too long. He's lost his england place and might be about to lose his City place. Over to you kyle

He played well it that pathetic attempt at a tackle on the edge of our area towards the end of the game was disconcerting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.