Hacienda designer not happy about the away kit

What a complete non story. This character may have been the 'interior designer' of the Hacienda but owns no rights to it whatsoever?

Peter Hook owns the rights and he was weighed in by Puma.

What a complete non story. This character may have been the 'interior designer' of the Hacienda but owns no rights to it whatsoever?

Peter Hook owns the rights and he was weighed in by Puma.
The guy should have got himself some a decent contract with the Hacienda for his work and who had the rights to it. I suppose at the time they didn’t realise what an iconic club it was going to be.

The Hacienda brand probably makes more money now than it did when it was actually open.

yeah ...basement club......was Henrys before....been demolished all around there now

http://pubs-of-manchester.blogspot.com/2010/05/banshee-oxford-street.html
Last time I was in there I would say it was 1992 and it was about to close for redevelopment, which involved, iirc, levelling the whole building. I’m pretty sure the night I was in was the last hurrah. Spent much of the night talking to a very pretty girl, but never followed it up, which I’ve been (very) occasionally annoyed about ever since. Thanks for reminding me!

Last time I was in there I would say it was 1992 and it was about to close for redevelopment, which involved, iirc, levelling the whole building. I’m pretty sure the night I was in was the last hurrah. Spent much of the night talking to a very pretty girl, but never followed it up, which I’ve been (very) occasionally annoyed about ever since. Thanks for reminding me!
Classy Banshee type? How many pints pretty was she?

The guy should have got himself some a decent contract with the Hacienda for his work and who had the rights to it. I suppose at the time they didn’t realise what an iconic club it was going to be.

The Hacienda brand probably makes more money now than it did when it was actually open.
The Hacienda when opened never made any money. Ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.