Premier League Games 25/26/27 October

That is not just apparent in this match — much of the difference between how teams look against us and how they look against other, often times “lesser” quality, clubs is down to their changing their tactics completely (often to their normal system) when not playing us.
Yes I agree, we need to score the first goal to prevent the opposition using negative tactics.

So, they want Ashley out and a new owner in ? But presumably, given the grief the Geordies I know give us about our owner, not one like ours. So an owner like who ?

Ashley is an astute businessman who is keeping them trading within their means and they should be thanking him.

So were the roles reversed and we had copped for Ashley. In doing so seeing Manchester City being first and foremost and indeed predominantly a marketing tool for Sports Direct you would be happy to line Mr Ashleys pocket. As long as they stay in the news he is happy and they can do that by getting relegated.

Had it been us you would be doing well to find a blue thanking him.

So were the roles reversed and we had copped for Ashley. In doing so seeing Manchester City being first and foremost and indeed predominantly a marketing tool for Sports Direct you would be happy to line Mr Ashleys pocket. As long as they stay in the news he is happy and they can do that by getting relegated.

Had it been us you would be doing well to find a blue thanking him.

He's got them re-established as a Premier League club sustainable financially with and with a good chance of getting better so, in their position, yes, I would be grateful and hopeful.

He has also done what the fans asked and put the club up for sale. But no buyer has met his valuation and, in his shoes, they wouldn't be forced into giving it away either.

We went down to the third division and didn't for one moment consider not supporting the 11 people on the pitch.

So, they want Ashley out and a new owner in ? But presumably, given the grief the Geordies I know give us about our owner, not one like ours. So an owner like who ?

Ashley is an astute businessman who is keeping them trading within their means and they should be thanking him.

They and other fans only give us stick about our owner because he chose us and not them. Aside from the odd David Conn most fans couldn't give a stuff who owns their club so long as they win things. If they play attractive football as well so much the better.

They are a club who for years in the premier league have been filling their ground before the spat with Ashley. That's almost 55,000 fans every hone game. They are not Bournemouth or Watford and with their support and resources should be doing more than trading within their means and surviving.

I can see them scoring, the barcodes looking rocky at the back. Nerves kicking in, perhaps?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.