Premier League Games 25/26/27 October

I beg to differ, it should be 4points and that's down to the refs. Also we could have had 2 penalties that game.
And I beg to differ a penalty doesn't mean we score, we take our chances we win simple, we created enough chances that game to win 3 matches, we average around 10 corners a game and score fuck all from them

Today’s game wasn’t luck, they hammered Spurs.
Overall, you're right, but they got massively lucky that Son missed the open goal at 1-0. Best they'd have done at that point is a draw imho. Same thing happened last year when I think it was 1-1 and Spurs missed an easy breakaway chance near the end that would have won it, before Lloris threw the ball into his own net.

Contrast that with us hammering Wolves and Norwich, but them being super-clinical when we f*cked up and gave them a chance (or multiple chances at Norwich...).

If the rags can get a result surely someone else can
Teams have come close, they’ve just been very lucky. Spurs, Chelsea, Sheffield and Leicester could all easily have nicked a point at least, that’s 8 points they could have dropped right there. They’re not invincible, I’m still convinced that we are the better side

And I beg to differ a penalty doesn't mean we score, we take our chances we win simple, we created enough chances that game to win 3 matches, we average around 10 corners a game and score fuck all from them
Liverpool didn't take their chances either is the point... they needed the penalty and got one, we didn't.

You can tart it up however you like, they've won 2 major honours in the past 10 years and one of them was the League Cup in 2012.

We've won 13 in that time for reference. Not including the 3 charity shields.

Probably because they’ve only been good for about 2 of those 10 years.

Liverpool didn't take their chances either is the point... they needed the penalty and got one, we didn't.
And like I said even if we got the penalty what's to say we would have scored it, we got one last kick of the game anfield last season and missed it

As much as I dislike the Dippers and their loathsome fans I have to admit they are a very good side. After the first minute when Spurs scored that was virtually one way traffic. They just kept on coming in waves at Spurs until they scored and after that I don’t think the result was in doubt. Maybe if Son had scored that second it would have been a different outcome but it wasn’t to be.

We are going to have to beat them twice and either not lose again or rely on other teams for help to retain the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.