Premier League Games 25/26/27 October

Not sure mate as the bluemoon police are now vetting us, as if I post and you do then it is suspicious, I will await the investigation to be carried out thoroughly and 1.of us will either be a rag or a dipper by the end of.the day
. Bluemoon dibble on the ball . I’d rather be a rag though

So, your definition of "not winning" is "shitting our pants at their place"? If that's the case, your understanding of this world and mine are diametrically opposed.
Ok mate, your telling me we turned up at anfield over the years, yes we should have won last season but we bottled it, the year before they knocked us out of the chumps league, a team doesn't go 16 years without wining at a ground and it is all unlucky

Agree, mate. I fucking hate them, but there’s no gainsaying that they are an extremely effective side.
They’ve got a couple of obvious weaknesses. One is the lack of quality / creativity in the centre of midfield (which habitually costs them against ultra defensive sides like United). The other is that Alexander-Arnold, for all his ability on the ball, is wank defensively. But you (or rather I) just don’t see that many teams taking advantage of either. And they have a very obvious strength, which is the sheer intensity with which they play and press. In that regard, they’re on a completely different level to anyone else in the league.

Their system wouldn’t work half as well if they had a creative midfielder playing in a 4-3-3.

Their strength in depth up front and in defence are clear weaknesses.

Aside from Allison, they never seem to have a key player ruled out for a significant period of time though.

But they were exactly the same last season,nothing has changed,so explain to me how the rags worked it out last week,but teams who are superior than them can't,after seeing it for a season and a quarter

Probably bit of mental thing fore them going to OT. Mental thing for both teams. Rags up their game and them down it. It was same last season. Rags had three players injured in first half and yet were closer to win.

Probably bit of mental thing fore them going to OT. Mental thing for both teams. Rags up their game and them down it. It was same last season. Rags had three players injured in first half and yet were closer to win.

There you go then,the only thing I didn't say in my original post,a "mental thing",so teams need to stop having mental things and stand upto them then.

Rags were shite in the second half and still got a point,we would have had 3 goals in the second half the way they were camped in their own half,Liverpool got an equaliser in the 85th

Their system wouldn’t work half as well if they had a creative midfielder playing in a 4-3-3.

Their strength in depth up front and in defence are clear weaknesses.

Aside from Allison, they never seem to have a key player ruled out for a significant period of time though.
And, to be honest, Adrian did a pretty good job filling in for Allison.

As someone mentioned earlier their system does not rely on creative players. Their game is all about speed. They move the ball quickly and when they lose it they hunt in packs with two or three swarming the player in possession until they win the ball back. It’s not pretty but it’s very effective. Even with a supposedly poor midfield they are still grinding out wins.

Ok mate, your telling me we turned up at anfield over the years, yes we should have won last season but we bottled it, the year before they knocked us out of the chumps league, a team doesn't go 16 years without wining at a ground and it is all unlucky
Also over the last 10 years we’ve had some of the best teams we ever had and they’ve had some of the worst and still can’t manage a win

There you go then,the only thing I didn't say in my original post,a "mental thing",so teams need to stop having mental things and stand upto them then.

Rags were shite in the second half and still got a point,we would have had 3 goals in the second half the way they were camped in their own half,Liverpool got an equaliser in the 85th

But it would need a mental thing from them too and they doon't have it against other sides. Only Rags and us. We had that fear factor and we still do, though not as much as 2 years ago for ex. When you just keep winning, even when you are in dying minutes, not playing good or you're behind, you start to think you are unbeatable and that's what opposition think too. It's almost like "why bother", they'll score anyway. It's hard thing to do for your average PL team, it's not just switch it on/off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.