Premier League Games 25/26/27 October

But it would need a mental thing from them too and they doon't have it against other sides. Only Rags and us. We had that fear factor and we still do, though not as much as 2 years ago for ex. When you just keep winning, even when you are in dying minutes, not playing good or you're behind, you start to think you are unbeatable and that's what opposition think too. It's almost like "why bother", they'll score anyway. It's hard thing to do for your average PL team, it's not just switch it on/off.

Mate,we could go backwards and forwards all night with this,you think they are great and unbeatable,I don't.

Let's see in May

Square head is delusional. He said Spur's played well the last 15 minutes.....well that's because one, the dippers were defending the lead and eased off and two, you made changes you should have made at half time. Knob head!

Mate,we could go backwards and forwards all night with this,you think they are great and unbeatable,I don't.

Let's see in May

We were not talking what I believe though, but what's going on with their and opposition heads going into match and in the match itself.

I do think they are great side, 1 defeat in last 49 games in the league proves that. They are beatable, but not by many teams. I do think they are favorites, probably even strong ones, but things could change until May. Let's hope so.

Liverpool look like they're dropping very few points this season, can see them beating our 100 points total.
It helps when the officials turn up and do their job for you week in, week out.

Hazard to think where they'd be if the PL was actually a sport over a business.

How the hell are Spurs gonna pay off the new stadium without champions league, Levy needs to make a decision me thinks.

Their system wouldn’t work half as well if they had a creative midfielder playing in a 4-3-3.

Their strength in depth up front and in defence are clear weaknesses.

Aside from Allison, they never seem to have a key player ruled out for a significant period of time though.

Absolutely. Klopp was bob on in not replacing Coutinho with a creative midfielder. They’re much more effective with three runners in there.

As for squad weaknesses, agree in principle. But given their luck with injuries, not really an issue. And when they do have players out (however rarely), they tend to cope - precisely because their system is so robust. Lovren was as dogshit today as he usually is, but it didn’t ultimately cost them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.