Var debate 2019/20

Nice of them to change the fucking rules now that we have been screwed over several times,the rules should have stayed the same all season then reflect and change it for next season,it's not fair to start giving things to teams that were not allowed before
No communicating about the rules changing,more stealth,no wonder people are convinced it's bent
The rags game today,i rest my point

There is no way they could even know if they got half of the right though - VAR told them they had - though if Silva got a touch then they all got it wrong.

Sterling was only just onside - we have seena similar margin before where he was just offside - therefore VAR has helped.
I know. I was being facetious.

Problem in Germany is that subs always warm behind the goal line they are defending, rather than along the touchline. The video of that incident is earlier in this thread, he didn't stop it going out of play, a shot was going about 5 yards wide, and was heading towards him so he just stopped it with his foot, his foot prevented the whole ball going out of play (most of it had, a nothing else was going to stop it), so anyone with an ounce of sense lets the keeper take the goal kick, but within the rules they were correct, and he was wrong, but when was common sense ever applied by referee's ?

Common sense is the last thing that refs are allowed to administer. Common sense would not be pulling the Dippers out of the shite on 70 or 80 mins when they need a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.