Bring the Noise

The spreadsheet problem is this.

City: Gate and matchday revenue £57m

We’re continually playing catch up against the other big clubs when it comes to matchday revenue.

United, Arsenal, and Chelsea blow us out of the water.

Liverpool too, now they’ve expanded Anfield.

Spurs will be the same after they built their new stadium.
City fans look at ticket prices.

The people running the club look at ticket revenues.

That's the conflict of interests.
Seen as though we have a higher average attendance than Liverpool and Chelsea how is this? And news flash Tottenham new stadium was finished a long time ago, that's why they can't afford players

Looked really empty to me on tv

No I wasn’t there

To be fair, you’ll have noticed it looked a bit fuller in the 2nd half.

Basically it absolutely pissed down for 2 days over here and did so until about 40 mins in.

The bottom tier is mostly not covered by the roof as we dug down to build so people tend to watch in the concourse if they’ve got kids with them or it’s raining too much.

You don't get it do you, the hardcore are gone, fed up of the piss taking, and these are people that put a lot more than you into the club and the shitty little singing clubs

Please! Lol!

Oh I do.

I’m one of the hardcore.

I went to York away.

Did the shit years home and away.

Been watching City since I was 9 years old. I’m now 52 and old.

Had a season ticket for as long a I can remember.

Old Kippax, North Stand-R Block, South stand level 2, block 111-East stand, Block 115-South Stand, and the *shitty little 1894 singing club*.

I’m fully aware of what is going on.

Don’t think I’m that naive and blinkered.

You aren’t reading my posts.

You obviously don’t take into account my stance on expensive ticket prices and how that impact on our fan base.

In fact, you’re wasting my time.

Hopefully the priced out hardcore who have gone will make the effort on Tuesday?

Night. :-)

Last edited:
But our owner and the people running the club aren’t listening? Or are they? It’s taken time. Look at the CL ticket prices. Look at the FA Cup and League Cup ticket prices. Peanuts. Yet we don’t sell out. What more can the club do? Give tickets away? They even do that to an extent.

My partner and my daughter are season ticket holders. They’ve stopped going to the CL and domestic cup games, even though tickets are cheap. But they won’t miss a league game.
Why is that ?

Please! Lol!

Oh I do.

I’m one of the hardcore.

I went to York away.

Did the shit years home and away.

Been watching City since I was 9 years old. I’m now 52 and old.

Had a season ticket for as long a I can remember.

Old Kippax, North Stand-R Block, South stand level 2, block 111-East stand, Block 115-South Stand, and the *shitty little 1894 singing club*.

I’m fully aware of what is going on.

Don’t think I’m that naive and blinkered.

You aren’t reading my posts.

You obviously don’t take into account my stance on expensive ticket prices and how that impact on our fan base.

In fact, you’re wasting my time.

Hopefully the priced out hardcore who have gone will make the effort on Tuesday?

Night. :-)
Big up you for being 1 of the 180,000 at york away, have read your posts and your point is I can afford to go and afford a £27 meal to boot and fuck the rest, then you ask why the atmosphere is shit, when I point out a Chinese guy sat next to me at wolves and videos the whole game, you gloss over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.