Bring the Noise

You didn't throw in travel and food etc into that, also your still missing the point , you may be able to afford it, I can afford it I have a decent job, but I know a lot of lads that I stood in the kippax with and sat in the north stand with who are now priced out of the game, and then you have people on here bitching about the atmosphere, and why is the atmosphere shit because all the old school fans are priced out, at the wolves game a Chinese bloke sat next to me, he watched not 1 minute of the game, he spent the whole game filming on his fucking phone, if that's what you want fair play to you
Bullshit, the tourists arent to blame for the shit atmosphere, most cant be arsed to stand up or clap, never mind sing, fucking disgrace Saturday, every fucker near me at the moment '119' talks about everything but the game, a bunch of fannies, sing, get behind the lads or fucking stay at home fucking whining!!

Bullshit, the tourists arent to blame for the shit atmosphere, most cant be arsed to stand up or clap, never mind sing, fucking disgrace Saturday, every fucker near me at the moment '119' talks about everything but the game, a bunch of fannies, sing, get behind the lads or fucking stay at home fucking whining!!
People can mate, at home on Saturday I stood up and called the ref a cheating ****, a woman 2 rows in front had a go at me for my language

Oh right you couldn't make the game and give up your season ticket but could watch it on tv

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions. I had a great day Saturday watching both the rugby and City, turned into an 8 hour session.

Family members use my card when I'm not in the U.K.

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions. I had a great day Saturday watching both the rugby and City, turned into an 8 hour session.

Family members use my card when I'm not in the U.K.
Not making any assumptions asking you questions, as you are asking me about empty seats and why people don't take up all these £20 tickets that are on offer on travel and exchange

Big up you for being 1 of the 180,000 at york away, have read your posts and your point is I can afford to go and afford a £27 meal to boot and fuck the rest, then you ask why the atmosphere is shit, when I point out a Chinese guy sat next to me at wolves and videos the whole game, you gloss over it

Tomo, you are just arguing for the sake of it now.

How old are you?

Honestly, I went to York, along with every other City fan.

I went with my partner who I’ve been with for 20 years.

York away has kept us together. :-)

I keep on agreeing with you regarding high tickets prices.

Forum members on here know my stance on matchday and ticket prices. Maybe you don’t? You obviously don’t!

1 Chinese guy, or 100 Chinese guys don’t directly affect the atmosphere. Especially when you consider there is well over 40,000 local season ticket holders at every PL home match.

Let me ask you one more final question before I go to bed (young?) Tomo. How many Chinese, tourist, day trippers, etc will be at the Manchester derby in a few Weeks? Do you think their numbers, and the prices they pay for their match tickets will have an adverse affect on the atmosphere? I’ll answer that question for you. No they won’t. Every f***er, regardless of how old they are, where they are from, how much they have paid for their match ticket, and whether they went to f***ing York away or not, will be up for it.

Good night!

How old are you?

Forum members on here know my stance on matchday and ticket prices. Maybe you don’t? You obviously don’t!

1 Chinese guy, or 100 Chinese guys don’t directly affect the atmosphere. Especially when you consider there is well over 40,000 local season ticket holders at every PL home match.

Let me ask you one more final question before I go to bed (young?) Tomo. How many Chinese, tourist, day trippers, etc will be at the Manchester derby in a few Weeks? Do you think their numbers, and the prices they pay for their match tickets will have an adverse affect on the atmosphere? I’ll answer that question for you. No they won’t. Every f***er, regardless of how old they are, where they are from, how much they have paid for their match ticket, and whether they went to f***ing York away or not, will be up for it.

Good night!
No not arguing for the sake of it I will always say it as.it is, and I think you are chatting shit, and must also add you must be in with the bluemoon massive as not once have you been called a dick waver for pointing out the matches you have attended

How old are you?

Good night!
And you think by keep calling me young and patronising me is the answer and it makes you right

To be fair, you’ll have noticed it looked a bit fuller in the 2nd half.

Basically it absolutely pissed down for 2 days over here and did so until about 40 mins in.

The bottom tier is mostly not covered by the roof as we dug down to build so people tend to watch in the concourse if they’ve got kids with them or it’s raining too much.
Haha, noticed another poster getting worked up by non attending posters, couldn’t help myself
And you think by keep calling me young and patronising me is the answer and it makes you right
so........how old are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.