Var debate 2019/20

I think they would be better off suspending the use of VAR until they understand how to use it and can make decisions quickly....some of those yesterday were 2 minutes or thereabouts.

i dont think the term "debate" should be in the thread title anymore. painfully obvious the league is being manipulated remotely. faceless "referees" making it up as they go along.

this var has certainly shown in full light what has been happening for years, that the game is controlled for the benefit of those for financial and power reasons.

game is a sham now!!
It is a total shambles. I'm quite happy as I changed my mind about VAR soon after it was introduced because of the CL experience last season. I can't see it surviving this season.

I don't see them manipulating anything. It feels like a lottery and a farce. They suddenly seem to have changed their tolerance this weekend for over-riding refs decisions.

It is a total shambles. I'm quite happy as I changed my mind about VAR soon after it was introduced because of the CL experience last season. I can't see it surviving this season.

I don't see them manipulating anything. It feels like a lottery and a farce. They suddenly seem to have changed their tolerance this weekend for over-riding refs decisions.
I think they had to react due to getting too much criticism from press pundits et al. Stupidly they have know gone too far. Due to this they are still getting criticism. It's a no win situation that they have brought on themselves. Do I have sympathy? Do I fuck!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if VAR is in operation tomorrow night, or is it not being used in the Carabao Cup?

If you look at the help the rags are getting and then arsenal having a goal ruled out by var which frankly was a disgrace! It tells me Gill is behind getting the scum in the top four!

Said years ago someone should be bugging Gill and Mike Riley house phone those two are deep in corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.