Relocation of away fans

Much as it pisses us all off, I fear that the dippers might get over the line with the continuation of shit decisions going their way again, combined with the effect all our injuries are having on the team.

I personally am not desperate to win the CL , but if we won it and the feral twats won the PL, it would be a little consolation , albeit the scruffy cnuts would find a way of devaluing it without any semblance of hypocrisy !

Very interesting stuff but not sure what it’s got to do with away fans being moved :-)

Much as it pisses us all off, I fear that the dippers might get over the line with the continuation of shit decisions going their way again, combined with the effect all our injuries are having on the team.

I personally am not desperate to win the CL , but if we won it and the feral twats won the PL, it would be a little consolation , albeit the scruffy cnuts would find a way of devaluing it without any semblance of hypocrisy !
Which thread should this be in, its not this one ?

You might need to relocate this post pal!

Moving the away fans achieves nothing. The fans singing either side of the away fans brought together will still sing at the same volume and the rest will still be silent. You might occasionally solve an issue with either side singing different songs but even that would be infrequent given how often people are trying to start different songs over the top of others the minute we actually bother to sing. Cup games we get the entire bottom tier, it doesn’t make us any louder, and as proven in games like the Liverpool game last year, there’s nothing hindering the fans making noise but the fans themselves.

Aside from rules preventing it happening, it’s a logistical nightmare too as seen when we give the third tier to away fans for cup games and they close off practically the entire south stand entrances for segregation purposes.

Moving the away fans achieves nothing. The fans singing either side of the away fans brought together will still sing at the same volume and the rest will still be silent. You might occasionally solve an issue with either side singing different songs but even that would be infrequent given how often people are trying to start different songs over the top of others the minute we actually bother to sing. Cup games we get the entire bottom tier, it doesn’t make us any louder, and as proven in games like the Liverpool game last year, there’s nothing hindering the fans making noise but the fans themselves.

Aside from rules preventing it happening, it’s a logistical nightmare too as seen when we give the third tier to away fans for cup games and they close off practically the entire south stand entrances for segregation purposes.

It is down to fans, throw any idea at it we like the fans have to sing.

The possible advantage of kippax and 115 / 116 brought together is you would surely from this group 500 good singers. Might sound low when you consider kippax 115 & 116 holds around 3,000 fans but hard core fans that would sing no matter what the score would be around 400 / 500. This would be louder than how they are at the moment split up. You would hope it would then trigger rest of the fans around to sing as it is louder, also it would prevent us from being drowned out by vocal away support. Would it work ? Hard to say until it was tried but a hard core 500 fans at palace certainly does work. At the moment we are two struggling singing ends so you would think joining would be a lift.

I doubt we will get the chance to try it, things will stay as they are until IF AND WHEN the north stand is extended.

The problem when we get the whole lower SS area in cup games because away fans are moved into tier three is that the fans that move in that area are families / children & one off game fans. So they often sit down rather than stand looking mesmerised as to why fans around are shouting "our support is fukin shit" or "stand up for the champions" every 5 minutes ! If you got the fans from tier three that have been moved to all jump in to the vacated away end then it should work. I don't know where they go from tier 3, possibly club relocate fans badly then a ticket agent sells the tickets on line to tourists as they do.

I find that stadium a joke for away fans, worse in the prem by far, almost of a par with piss taking Barca !
At least at Newcastle you don't a) have to watch through uncleaned glass and b) if you are on the back row and you lean back you don't topple over a 4 foot wall to your imminent death

I would give them the entire bottom tier of the East Stand so the ground wouldn’t look empty with 15 minutes to go on TV

Where's that fan murial Arsenal had behind their goal when they were redeveloping Highbury..?

Be cheap to buy, paint a few more faces on it, obviously give them blue hats and scarves...

It'll look ace and the ground will look full on 94 minutes..

Where's my paintbrush?.. Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.