New Book On Pep

I ordered it on kindle and enjoyed it. It’s well written and is based on interviews.
Lots of decent insight on the last two seasons, good stuff from Pep and management. Couple of things. It’s not really the making of our super team. For that, you would need to go back and analyse all of our changes since Hughes was in, and,in parts, it wastes pages by looking at individual games . But, you certainly know how our club is run and the personalities involved.
It’s a very good book. I read it in one sitting.

I ordered it on kindle and enjoyed it. It’s well written and is based on interviews.
Lots of decent insight on the last two seasons, good stuff from Pep and management. Couple of things. It’s not really the making of our super team. For that, you would need to go back and analyse all of our changes since Hughes was in, and,in parts, it wastes pages by looking at individual games . But, you certainly know how our club is run and the personalities involved.
It’s a very good book. I read it in one sitting.
Is there a big focus on key fixtures in the run in last season ?

Arrived today,yesterday amazon were still telling me end nov so just expect any day soon
It's dedicated to the Manchester bombing victims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.