Budapest

Great place mate and absolutely buzzing at all times.

Would definitely visit the ruin bars which are make shift pubs stuck up in courtyards. Szimpla Kert is one of the best ones with lots of pubs close by.

Great place for food is the all you can eat buffet (Trofea) We paid 15 euros and had access to all you could eat, unlimited beers and a free bottle of champagne. I almost had to be carried out after my fifth dessert and the food was excellent. Also its near the ruin bars listed above which was a great part of town.

Thermal spas are great also with Schezeny baths in particular well worth a visit.

Incredible city. I went last January and I’m planning on returning in the upcoming January.

Definitely visit the ruin bars. We also found a bar where the pints were about £2 and had all the football (showed City on request) - unfortunately I can’t remember the name of it (our plan is to book the same AirBnB and stumble up the road to find it!).

Been to Budapest loads of times, loads of bars as mentioned, underground is easy to use for getting about and go easy on the palinka, rocket fuel that stuff. Hungarian women are not bad either lol. Have a great time

Incredible city. I went last January and I’m planning on returning in the upcoming January.

Definitely visit the ruin bars. We also found a bar where the pints were about £2 and had all the football (showed City on request) - unfortunately I can’t remember the name of it (our plan is to book the same AirBnB and stumble up the road to find it!).

Champs?

Amongst the debauchery try to find time to visit the bronze shoes memorial to the resistance fighters imprisoned by the fascists who, as the allies approached, were lined up along the bank of the Danube and machine gunned. There are children’s shoes in there.

Also if you get the number 2 tram from one end of the line to the other it takes you past all the major sites in the City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.