Relocation of away fans

They should telll Newcastle then.
Barcodes and scum have special dispensation as supposedly it's impossible for them to segregate away fans if they had pitchside seats! Give me a megaphone, couple of drums and one of the those little platforms and I will get the crowd going!

There's talk that the potential extension will be on the North Stand (family stand) side of the ground. It's also where safe standing would probably be implemented too so I guess the idea would be to have the massive singing section there.

sunderland moved away fans to top tier several years ago, martin o'neil was in charge then, also did same at villa, but away fans did also have a lower tier section too, his arguement was to reduce the noise of the away fans, therefore making the home fans sound louder at pitch level

Wasn’t the relocation of ‘singers’ to the South Stand a couple of years back supposed to make a difference ?

Relocation of away support or building one new end won’t make a difference.

It will still be the same supporters that are too old and passionless that fill the seats, so it doesn’t really matter where they are located.

Operation one end ? We have 3 x full stands holding only City fans that sit silent for 80 mins then make for the exit sharpish so changing one around won’t make a difference.

Wasn’t the relocation of ‘singers’ to the South Stand a couple of years back supposed to make a difference ?

Relocation of away support or building one new end won’t make a difference.

It will still be the same supporters that are too old and passionless that fill the seats, so it doesn’t really matter where they are located.

Operation one end ? We have 3 x full stands holding only City fans that sit silent for 80 mins then make for the exit sharpish so changing one around won’t make a difference.

Don’t agree with that. Having a stand with say 17,000 people in it. A stand that isn’t separated by away fans and corporate sections would make a huge difference. We’ve not had a home end the entire time we’ve been at the ethihad and what we have now is shit to be honest.

We can’t stick with what we have now as it’s not working at all

Barcodes and scum have special dispensation as supposedly it's impossible for them to segregate away fans if they had pitchside seats! Give me a megaphone, couple of drums and one of the those little platforms and I will get the crowd going!

When the rule got made the FSF didn't even know MU didn't have pitch side seats as they claimed only Sunderland didn't. Sunderland went down and NU went up, and not a peep from anyone then.

MU and NU keep their advantage, but no one else can ever do it.

Don’t agree with that. Having a stand with say 17,000 people in it. A stand that isn’t separated by away fans and corporate sections would make a huge difference. We’ve not had a home end the entire time we’ve been at the ethihad and what we have now is shit to be honest.

We can’t stick with what we have now as it’s not working at all

There was a champs league where we had the whole South Stand. The section where the away fans normally are was full of City fans sitting down....in silence.

We have a couple of hundred fans that make a noise - and 50,000 that sit in silence. Thats the problem.

Pie in the sky that a new stand with 17000 seats will make any difference.

Yes this is true - unless you’re the Rags then they’ve waved it claiming disabled fans don’t count... or Newcastle for some unknown fucking reason.
To paraphrase Blackadder: Newcastle blubbed on their way to the block. And for some reason the PL let them get away with it.
The view from the away section at the swamp is better than many away sections so I'm happy if they leave us in the current seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.