The Smiths & Morrissey thread

It’s 18 floors taller!
tenor.gif

Not at all screams, not at all. Even you will recognise that it's time for this person to quietly fade away into the background. And therefore, by definition, the thread must logically follow suit.

"The past was yours, but the future's mine,
You're all out of time...."
At the risk of falling for a wind up.. surely you aren’t asking for a thread to be closed because you don’t like it are you?

The older I've become the more I'm appreciating The Smiths
I think one of the things i am amazed at looking back is it was 4 quality albums in 4 years. The band was always touring and recording throughout.
They produced 70 original songs during that time. Very prolific and Johnny was 19-23 and knocking those tunes out.
No wonder he wanted a break at the end of Strangeways.....

State of the ****.

Never mind the tweeters opinion, look at the pic a what a shadow of the man he has become.

If he's actually started turning up for gigs then it will spell the beginning of the end for poor Mozza. Cancelling gigs was his thing. Having a Morrisey ticket was like having a lottery ticket. Now he's just another #usedtobefamous #notasfunasthetributeact money grabber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.