Rugby Union World Cup 2019

The 2 games over the weekend was good in there own right. England showed up against All Blacks. Didnt see that coming. Now favourites to win in a tricky final with SA. To hold the All Blacks to 1 try is some going and a great all round preformance. Go on and win it now. Make it worth your time to go there.
As for Wales I was expecting more really thought if any upset was going to happen was in the Wales game and a Welsh win. Really close game again. The penalty count proved to cost them at the end.

Jerome Garces has been appointed ref for the final. The Nigel Owens’ lobby is out on force on Talkshite. Hopefully, both teams are disciplined and the ref isn’t much of a factor on the day.

I watched 20 seconds of rugby x on the telly. What a load of old pony that was.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/50229807
Why are the all Blacks so protected regarding the Haka? Always appears that it gives the all blacks an advantage. If they want to do it then do it in the changing room before coming out on the pitch. This will give a level playing field at the kick off.

There isn't anything attractive about grown men dancing. It's about time they were faced down ;O

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/50229807
Why are the all Blacks so protected regarding the Haka? Always appears that it gives the all blacks an advantage. If they want to do it then do it in the changing room before coming out on the pitch. This will give a level playing field at the kick off.
I used to think the same as you but I’ve read from and spoken to a number of ex internationals who have all said it gives them no advantage at all. Apparently it has the reverse effect and fires up the players waiting to play against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.