Do the fans give Pep and his team enough respect?

i have been going to football games for 50 years and people leaving early is not a new thing, and every game people want to get a jump on the traffic and will leave even if its 0.0 they still will leave and i think i have the answer

don't open the leaving gates about 10 minutes from the end ?? make it known they will be closed until the final whistle unless you need to leave then you can be let out, stop giving the fans the option of leaving early that's the only way it stops
i have been going to football games for 50 years and people leaving early is not a new thing, and every game people want to get a jump on the traffic and will leave even if its 0.0 they still will leave and i think i have the answer

don't open the leaving gates about 10 minutes from the end ?? make it known they will be closed until the final whistle unless you need to leave then you can be let out, stop giving the fans the option of leaving early that's the only way it stops
So basically we’d be hostages ... hmmm food for thought

Or put a machine in that you have to run your ticket through. Lose points on your loyalty cards or don't get preferential treatment when the big games come around
That'd take forever to get out & people would have 4/5 cards to bleep on a rota while the others were in the boozer.

Oh and we won titles before pep and we will after,we won't be a "standard" top 4 team

...which is what he said in the original post

We weren't winning as many trophies as we are now or dominating games as much (scraping into the CL by the skin of our teeth under Pellegrini even), and it's almost guranteed that this will change again when Pep's gone

I think the OP has a point. Saturday was poor

...which is what he said in the original post

We weren't winning as many trophies as we are now or dominating games as much (scraping into the CL by the skin of our teeth under Pellegrini even), and it's almost guranteed that this will change again when Pep's gone

I think the OP has a point. Saturday was poor
If ever there was a day to justify early leavers then Saturday was it. I was piss wet through from about minute 5 and freezing cold by half time. I had my 8 year old who by 75 minutes was shivering away and there were loads around me (115) who were the same. I imagine in the stands where there were more kids and families that by about 70/75 minutes they were well ready for getting somewhere warm.

I moved form the lower east stand because of the shit weather blowing in that direction - watched many a match from the concourse, it was that cold and wet; so in fairness, Saturday wasn't a true reflection of our normal leave early support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.