Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give Sterling a rest tonight, he's had a lot of game time and we need at his best for the Liverpool game and Christmas fixture pile up.

Bravo

Walker
Otamendi
Garcia
Angelino

Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo

Mahrez
Bernabe
Aguero

Subs;
Carson
Cancelo
Harwood-Bellis
Stones
KDB
Sterling
Jesus

So no 3rd tiers open at all tonight? - think we have 17,000 3rd tier seats - so around 37k in the lower 2 - say we dont sell 1k - will be a crowd of about 35k.

Was expecting a bigger crowd to be honest - 50,000 when we played Wolves 2 seasons ago at the same stage, albeit with 6000 or so Wolves fans. 41,000 when we played Palace at the same stage in 2015 with a couple of thousand away fans. Then again, is it half-term this week or was that last week? I guess if it's not then that's a factor because for those other 2 games I think it was

I'd give Sterling a rest tonight, he's had a lot of game time and we need at his best for the Liverpool game and Christmas fixture pile up.

Bravo

Walker
Otamendi
Garcia
Angelino

Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo

Mahrez
Bernabe
Aguero

Subs;
Carson
Cancelo
Harwood-Bellis
Stones
KDB
Sterling
Jesus
Don't think you will be far wrong with that. Maybe Poveda for Bernabe.

Was expecting a bigger crowd to be honest - 50,000 when we played Wolves 2 seasons ago at the same stage, albeit with 6000 or so Wolves fans. 41,000 when we played Palace at the same stage in 2015 with a couple of thousand away fans. Then again, is it half-term this week or was that last week? I guess if it's not then that's a factor because for those other 2 games I think it was

I think issue is we play the same lot on Saturday again just a few days later ...

We're two titles to equal Liverpool record in this competition so I'm hoping for a strong side for every round.

If Southampton bring more than 500 i'll be amazed

I think the negativity has got worse since then tbh. People posting on here the prices are too high, the weather is shit, the traffic is shit, the trams are shit, the beer is shit, the atmosphere is shit, the competition is shit etc. I think this air of negativity influences others not to come. Personally I can never get enough of watching this club, this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.