Best line in a film

'Badges ...? We don't need no stinking badges!!!'

Treasure of Seirra Madre

Its got embarrassing now, any time somebody says 'Here's your badges' at any event whatsoever I can't help but retort '.....
Well, you guess

'Badges ...? We don't need no stinking badges!!!'

Treasure of Seirra Madre

Its got embarrassing now, any time somebody says 'Here's your badges' at any event whatsoever I can't help but retort '.....
Well, you guess
Blazing saddles as well

"Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

The Man with No Name: “My mistake - four coffins.”(A Fistful of Dollars)

Colonel Masterson (hears a gunshot): “Any trouble, boy?”
Joe: (having just fired the shot and added another dead body to his bounty); “No, old man. Thought I was having trouble with my adding. It’s alright now.” (For a Few Dollars More)

Tuco (having just shot a man who was unaware he had a gun hidden under the suds in his bath): “When you have to shoot, shoot! Don’t talk.” (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Lines from three great Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns that have just stuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.