Best line in a film

“That wee lassie got glassed, and no **** leaves till I find out what **** did it.” - Begbie in Trainspotting

Richard: 'If I were you, I'd get in that f**kin' car and I'd get out of here, man. I'd gather them goonies and get whatever you've got and come at me, cause I'm gonna f**kin' hit you all.' Dead Man's Shoes

Fletcher: 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.' The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Man with No Name: “My mistake - four coffins.”(A Fistful of Dollars)

Colonel Masterson (hears a gunshot): “Any trouble, boy?”
Joe: (having just fired the shot and added another dead body to his bounty); “No, old man. Thought I was having trouble with my adding. It’s alright now.” (For a Few Dollars More)

Tuco (having just shot a man who was unaware he had a gun hidden under the suds in his bath): “When you have to shoot, shoot! Don’t talk.” (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Lines from three great Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns that have just stuck.

"You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.