Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (29/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times, when Doyle has the ball or is looking to win it in midfield, for a moment, I think Kev is on the pitch.

all the matches he's featured in he zips around and is outstanding on the ball. I think we're more fluid with him than Mendy...and I think his crosses are better in terms of location, placement, and angle for whatever they might slightly lack in pace by comparison. Mendy's physicality may be worth more in other circumstances, but if I were trying to break down a deep sitting defense, I might go with angelino generally speaking tbh

Agree on the accurate crosses. I think the jury is still out concerning his defending as he’s not faced tough opposition yet. You’ll get that view from different people. They both offer different think. It’s a tough one really. It would be nice to have both of them play wonderfully.

Only thing is, Mendy is almost a sneeze away from an injury. However, every minute Angelino can play helps him have a better understanding of his role and how the team plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.