Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

A bit belated to this thread but we have been to the Rochdale and Bradford games and I can only echo what the Bradford supporter said above, young Tommy Doyle was excellent in all aspects of his game; silky touch, good vision, good engine but also very combative against older players. Third group game is away at Bolton the same night as Saints in the league cup. Think we’re going to the Bolton game.

It helps playing with world class players but he genuinely looked better than anything Southampton had, which says a lot for a kid making debut, considering they did have some Premier League players starting.

Composed, aggressive in the right way, good vision, quick feet and good technique.

Extremely early to say but he’s definitely got a chance of being a Premier League player based on what I’ve seen.

It helps playing with world class players but he genuinely looked better than anything Southampton had, which says a lot for a kid making debut, considering they did have some Premier League players starting.

Composed, aggressive in the right way, good vision, quick feet and good technique.

Extremely early to say but he’s definitely got a chance of being a Premier League player based on what I’ve seen.
agree 100% - needs to brush up his corners ;)

Played fantastic on his full debut against a premier league opposition.
His grandad must be so proud, who passed me in the corridor at the academy tonight by the way, looking good is Mr Pardoe.
Didn't put a foot wrong the youngster, passing, tackling, up and down, was a very exciting and promising start for the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.