Shropshire Supporters Club

rickmcfc

Is anyone on here part of the Shropshire Supporters Club? I’m currently in Shropshire having a little drive and came across a tiny little pub literally in the middle of nowhere. It’s currently flooded on all three sides by a swollen River Severn and has one single track road in and out. Next to the pub is a house and at the end of the driveway is a huge banner saying “Official Shropshire Supporters Club” with a city crest next to it. One of the strangest city related things I’ve ever seen and wasn’t expecting it at all. There can only be around 10 houses in the village!

Is anyone on here part of the Shropshire Supporters Club? I’m currently in Shropshire having a little drive and came across a tiny little pub literally in the middle of nowhere. It’s currently flooded on all three sides by a swollen River Severn and has one single track road in and out. Next to the pub is a house and at the end of the driveway is a huge banner saying “Official Shropshire Supporters Club” with a city crest next to it. One of the strangest city related things I’ve ever seen and wasn’t expecting it at all. There can only be around 10 houses in the village!

What's the name of the village.

Yo Rick...hope you enjoyed The Royal Hill.!! I live next door and indeed am Chair of the Shropshire supporters club branch!..I used to put flags, shirts, banners, scarves etc in the pub but the nasty rural scousers, you know the ones, no idea where Anfield is, never been, would nick them all..! Sorry for the delay getting back to you, someone told me about your post as the Southampton game, I hadnt spotted it..Where you with two young lads in Edgerley..? I remember some youngsters being a bit gobsmacked at my flag..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.