1894 Group: Carabao Cup Singing Section

We never really get a great response from Bluemoon Forum users to be honest. The vast majority come from social media channels.

Frustrating when you read so many comments on here slagging off the atmosphere. Either those people love complaining rather than doing, or just simply don't go to the games! :P
Fair play to you for trying but you won’t get much joy on here. The average age of Bluemoon forumites is way older than the average age of matchgoers.

Which blocks are the singing section? Does anybody know how we'll this has been selling? No excuses really I managed to get 3 adults tickets for £30

Last edited:
I didn’t see this thread until after the game, but I thought when I was in the ground that there were more songs coming from the South Stand lower than I was expecting. Well done!

I think as people see/hear that section of the ground get noisier more people will be inclined to join you. No disrespect to Southampton but especially if we get drawn against a bigger team at home.

Fair play for doing something about it.

Last edited:
Posted in another thread, keep it up lads, I usually have no real input into your success/failure these days as I'm up above.

I know it wasn't a normal game but I had a view of 115 & all of level 1 last night as I was in padded seats behind Pep rather than my normal 315.

115 sang quite a lot I thought, wasn't particularly loud but a) held thier own against 7/8ths of a block of away fans & b) was noticeably just them singing. The only noise anywhere else were 5 second chants Bluemoon and Come on City & they didn't start in 115.

"If I had the wings of a swallow
If I had the arse of a cow
I'd fly over Old Trafford tomorrow
And shit on the bastards below".

That was how I remember it,in the late 60s/early 70s.
Sorry to be pedantic manclad but there was another line at the end which went :

"below (so we sang the word twice)
Shit on,shit on,we`ll shit on the bastards below".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.