Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sancho as a business we need to look at what he will cost versus future value as its obvious he knows were he wants to end up to within 2 or 3 clubs I don't think we are 1 of those clubs.

Appearances can be deceiving but if Sane’s body language at Manchester Airport last week is any indication- he’s long since checked out.
His body language at an airport?
Was he waving a Bayern Munich flag?

His body language at an airport? Was he waving a Bayern Munich flag?
He's done nothing to confirm he wants to stay or dispel the rumours. His Mum/agent has been reportedly very difficult to deal with. He's gone to a different doctor than the club recommends (close ties with Munich). He's (somehow) found himself as 4th choice winger.

Maybe he'll sign, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

His body language at an airport?
Was he waving a Bayern Munich flag?

No but, he looked like he’d rather be anywhere else on Earth - looked totally pissed off. Might be he just hates that type of media work but he looked far from happy.

It would be a shame to lose Sane and I really hope that he stays, but if not then Sancho would be a good replacement for him. You would hope that there wouldn't be a great deal of difference in the transfer fees and as such the net spend would be quite low.

It would be a shame to lose Sane and I really hope that he stays, but if not then Sancho would be a good replacement for him. You would hope that there wouldn't be a great deal of difference in the transfer fees and as such the net spend would be quite low.

Doesnt Sane's contract run out in the summer, if so, no money at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.