Pep Doesn't Make Top 5 Manager Of The Year Global Award List

Klopp should be ashamed of himself too, he knows he's nominated before Pep the nominees have no conscience.

Truly pathetic. He’s revolutionised football.

Panel of wannabe smart arses. Smart arse cvnts always wanna pretend they can see beyond the obvious winner, think it makes them look clever. But in most cases the obvious winner is obvious because he / they are the fucking best. In this case it’s pep or ten h.

Klopp won a cup competition and manifestly failed in all other areas. If he wins then the award is meaningless and is just an advert for the CL. Allegri - can’t fault a guy who wins the league every year but competition is less intense in serie A and he had a higher base than Pep to build from. Algerian manager purely there for diversity factors, Portuguese chap there as a proxy for Ronaldo. I don’t follow Dutch footy but Ten H won the league and but for a twist of fate Ajax would’ve been deserved CL finalists. Have to say that when I saw Ajax away at Juve I’d not been as impressed by a team in years and if he built that youthful squad then I could see how he could edge Pep to the award.

The argument would be "its easier for Pep cause he has lots of money making it easier". Trouble is, what is a lot of money?Klopp spent a quarter of a billion last year, is that a lot of money?

The awards stink of someone just making decisions based on what the newspapers say. Or it's just plain old jealousy and spite.

we wonder who puts the list together
anybody taking the list serious in the football world should be embarrassed
idiots like this will one day try to dictate results, if not on their way to doing it right now VAR

Remember the old days with littlewoods pools ? If the weather was bad during winter and more than a certain amount of games where "called off" a special panel used to sit and predict if the result would have been Home win / Away win / draw. This way the pools could still go ahead. Not be long before there is a league trophy decided this way

to be fair, that belmadi guy's won the qatar premier league four times. so clearly we're talking creme de la creme.

See the Portugal manager is there for winning a few games, where probably one of the best players in the world last year, our Bernado did not get on any of the player of the year lists despite him being the main focus of the Portugese team that won it and got the manager nominated. These lists are pointless anyhow, anyone remember the last winner? Nope, not me, though our players and staff have proper medals they can look back on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.