Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Mines arrived today but my mates has not! Anyone know what the travel survey thing is that they tell you to complete on the sheet with the ticket?
Yes, I wondered that. Nothing in the confirmatory e-mail . Nothing in with the tickets. Anyone know ?

City on Tour have arranged a do for Tuesday and Wednesday at the New York Lounge right next to Milan Central train station if anyone’s interested?
Been to a few of these and they’ve been ace!

Cheers Blue, 6 whole stumbling minutes from our hotel... We'll be there!!

Hi, Milano Blue Moon here, we're a branch of the Supporters' Club.
We'll be happy to welcome everyone at our pub both on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's the Bootleg pub in via Salutati, 2. There'll be music on the Tuesday with a well-know local deejay after Dortmund v Inter and then open from noon on the Wednesday. I can assure the beer is quality, and so is the food. Underground station is a few minutes' walk (Red Line, Pagano) but tram stop is just opposite and trams go straight to San Siro from there.
I am based in Verona and will be driving past Bergamo airport after the game, should anybody need a lift I have space for up to 4 passengers.

We'll be happy to welcome everyone at our pub both on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's the Bootleg pub in via Salutati, 2. There'll be music on the Tuesday with a well-know local deejay after Dortmund v Inter and then open from noon on the Wednesday. I can assure the beer is quality, and so is the food. Underground station is a few minutes' walk (Red Line, Pagano) but tram stop is just opposite and trams go straight to San Siro from there.
I am based in Verona and will be driving past Bergamo airport after the game, should anybody need a lift I have space for up to 4 passengers.

Hi there, what time is the bar likely to be open to after the match?

Does the pub show City games live? I'm in Milan for the weekend when we play Newcastle away. 30th November lunchtime kick off. Staying in Zona Solari so not too far away. Cheers.

If your beers under a fiver a pint we might be tempted.

Looks like we will be there as we are staying at a hotel next to Lima metro so easy to get to you

City on Tour have arranged a do for Tuesday and Wednesday at the New York Lounge right next to Milan Central train station if anyone’s interested?
Been to a few of these and they’ve been ace!

This will be handy for us the night before. Only 10 minutes walk from our digs and saves traipsing all the way down to Navigli or wherever, which I'll have loads more time to do on match day. I just hope the beer is better than the stuff they served up in that D Town Bar in Dusseldorf last season. Fuck me, that was rank and I've never seen so many half-full pints left in a pub full of blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.