Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his teeth are dentures the fuckers wouldn`t fit into a glass at night ... he`d have to use a fucking vat barrel !!!
If they're not dentures then his dentist wants suing.

I heard a rumour that his agent is a dentist?

He's obviously providing staff discount to the rest of the team. There's a couple of players who have got ridiculously white teeth. It might be a distraction tactic to put the opposing team off.

If they're not dentures then his dentist wants suing.

I heard a rumour that his agent is a dentist?

He's obviously providing staff discount to the rest of the team. There's a couple of players who have got ridiculously white teeth. It might be a distraction tactic to put the opposing team off.
Its a wonder the fucker hasn`t named his "boys" The Gleam Machine".

And even more remarkable, they never have to worry about any of their players being out through suspension as none of their players ever get booked.
They dont need to m8, that's another 2 games and another penalty to liverpool each game just to help them along to win it all. I'd be shocked not to see P on the scoresheet when I check there scores.

Forget the additional games.

They are gaining momentum and that never say die or get beat attitude.

A defeat tonight, and out of the cup, would have hurt them.

They could now draw Oxford at home in the next round, rest the 1st team players again, and still reach the semi-final, where Klopp will start playing his 1st team players.

Forget the additional games.

They are gaining momentum and that never say die or get beat attitude.

A defeat tonight, and out of the cup, would have hurt them.

They could now draw Oxford at home in the next round, rest the 1st team players again, and still reach the semi-final, where Klopp will start playing his 1st team players.
Afraid so - no stopping them this seasson.

We’ve been playing our 2nd string defence for most the season. They play theirs for 1 game and they let in 5. A few injuries and they’re fucked - as if that ever happens :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.