League Cup Matches - 29/30 October

I know I've put the cat amongst the pigeons but let's face it if that game was at the Etihad and we were a goal down the place would be half empty. We can say they have no jobs to go to in the morning but in reality they put some of our fans to shame. I was at the wolves game and to see fans streaming out at one nil was an embarrassment and it was a 2 o clock ko. If there was a full house roaring on the boys we may have got an equaliser that might make the difference at the end of the season
Hmmm an end to end game with loads of comedy defending is fun to stay for

I know I've put the cat amongst the pigeons but let's face it if that game was at the Etihad and we were a goal down the place would be half empty. We can say they have no jobs to go to in the morning but in reality they put some of our fans to shame. I was at the wolves game and to see fans streaming out at one nil was an embarrassment and it was a 2 o clock ko. If there was a full house roaring on the boys we may have got an equaliser that might make the difference at the end of the season
You make some valid points but being part of a screaming wired cult is not for everyone. Yes it might even help the team but I wouldnt like to act like they do eg it’s never our fault, win at ALL/ANY cost, bus wrecking attitude. Not for me but just my view

You make some valid points but being part of a screaming wired cult is not for everyone. Yes it might even help the team but I wouldnt like to act like they do eg it’s never our fault, win at ALL/ANY cost, bus wrecking attitude. Not for me but just my view

It’s ingrained in some fans now. Habit. Talk about it as much as you like; they won’t change.

He’s right.

No matter how much I dislike them, they all stay to the end. We f*** off early.

No I fuckin hate the cultish wankers but let me ask any of the early leavers on here if God told them City would score the winning goal in the 96th minute would they stay even if the poor souls got home one hour later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.