Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio 5 tonight City won 3-1 without being at their best. Stop the world I want to get off. The football under Pep is from another universe. Sheihk Mansour needs to give Pep his own oil well to keep him. When Pep leaves the suicide rate in Greater Manchester is going to go through the roof.
You keep showing your true colours ... and they aint fucking sky blue !!

Radio 5 tonight City won 3-1 without being at their best. Stop the world I want to get off. The football under Pep is from another universe. Sheihk Mansour needs to give Pep his own oil well to keep him. When Pep leaves the suicide rate in Greater Manchester is going to go through the roof.
Yep it's not like he has any other businesses he could give him...

I know he's earned the right to manage the best blah blah blah, however, I would be very intrigued to see how his ideas and philosophies worked/changed if he managed a mid/lower table team.

I know he's earned the right to manage the best blah blah blah, however, I would be very intrigued to see how his ideas and philosophies worked/changed if he managed a mid/lower table team.

Like a 4th division side you mean? Yep, I hear that a lot - that too is conveniently ignored in the narrative

Like a 4th division side you mean? Yep, I hear that a lot - that too is conveniently ignored in the narrative

I thought will all your football intelligence that you would appreciate that reserve team football is a different world to top-level, high stakes football, however that appreciation most probably doesn't fit with your narrative

I thought will all your football intelligence that you would appreciate that reserve team football is a different world to top-level, high stakes football, however that appreciation most probably doesn't fit with your narrative

Sounds like you know nothing about Segunda football and considering your OP it is indeed you who dismisses evidence that conflicts with your own narrative

Pep managed kids with a shoestring budget in Spain’s 4th division and won them promotion- later promoting no less than 3 unheralded players to the first team before winning every competition in club football. But hey, he never managed a lower level team

Barca B dont play reserve team football, that's kind of the whole point. They play lower league football against people whose careers are on the line and in front of fans who have supported the opposition their entire lives.

Sounds like you know nothing about Segunda football and considering your OP it is indeed you who dismisses evidence that conflicts with your own narrative

Pep managed kids with a shoestring budget in Spain’s 4th division and won them promotion- later promoting no less than 3 unheralded players to the first team before winning every competition in club football. But hey, he never managed a lower level team

I'm not sure you are understanding my point so let me make it simple for you.

I would be intrigued to see how Peps methods and philosophies would work if he was in charge of Villa.

Now before you go off and have a cry wank over it, I'm not saying Pep wouldn't take Villa back to European glory and win back to back league titles, I'm just saying it would be interesting to see him in a different environment to what we have seen him in over the last 6-7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.