Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it last night. How the fuck is Jordan Pickford a professional goalkeeper? I've seen better pub players in a Sunday kick about. His hands almost melted at Brighton's first goal, the free-kick.

I seem to remember him smirking at the Newcastle fans after he'd saved a penalty: deliberately trying to goad the fans into retaliation simply because he's ex-Sunderland.

The man's a prat.
He's a legend in his own mind, the rest of us (Southgate apart) think he's a flapping idiot.. His positioning, distribution and practically everything else associated with great keepers, is under 7 standard.....!

He somehow made a penalty save in the World Cup.

That'll keep in the England side for the foreseeable.

Pickford, technically, is very poor. He needs a lot of coaching and relies on athleticism at the moment because he just does not use his feet

You rarely see technically sound keepers flinging themselves around. The ball just seems to hit them. Due to their positioning and use of their feet

Avoiding this at all costs tonight.

No doubt Alan ‘I look like grandad out of Bread’ Shearer will be greasing his pole as he’s waxing lyrical about the dippers & Danny ‘I look like grandad out of Bread’ Murphy will be celebrating the dippers winning the league in November.

All whilst they give us a small mention suggesting we were lucky against Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.