League Cup QF Draw - Oxford United (A)

Aren't they a bunch of twats? They knew the dates of all competitions in August, if it was a problem they should have withdrawn then. It's unfair to the other six clubs in the cup if Villa get a bye into the semi's, make them play with an under 21/EDS team instead of bending over backwards for them.

Or even better, put Arsenal back in to play Villa and ban the dippers from next year's competition then fine them the gate money they took playing Arsenal.

I hope we get past Oxford, get the rags over two legs in the semi, stuff the twats with a team of kids, the do the scouse twats at Wembley again....on penalties just to boil their piss even more.

Or even better, put Arsenal back in to play Villa and ban the dippers from next year's competition then fine them the gate money they took playing Arsenal.
Bugger that, I want them forced to play the LC and then go on a 14,000 mile round trip to play 2 more matches. There 'luck' with injuries has to come to an end sooner or later (unless they get caught meanwhile).

Can't quite believe we have Oxford away two years in a row. Just need to make sure I get tickets again as it's less than 10 miles to the Kassam from our house.

Where abouts do you live mate? I grew up in Cholsey ( A City hotbed). Thames Valley Blues Supporters club used to meet up in the Morning Star pub. Not sure if they still do.

Does this mean football is still fixed? M

No, when we get tough draws its absolute proof its fixed, corruption is endemic and the world is conspiring against us, when we get a run of easy draws its a happy coincidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.