Treatment Abroad...

I have an Irish former colleague of mine, still friends, who has gone a few times to Budapest where Swiss dentists have set up a boutique clinic - he had a crown put in for a fraction of what it usually runs here. Turns out there's a significant dental tourism industry and Budapest has several clinics aiming to do the same (Including UK dentists)

I am looking into it as I will need a crown to deal with an old filling that is no longer holding - my buddy raves about the experience, very professional and straightforward. I'll report back on what I learn as it is still early days in my scouting for options

I have an Irish former colleague of mine, still friends, who has gone a few times to Budapest where Swiss dentists have set up a boutique clinic - he had a crown put in for a fraction of what it usually runs here. Turns out there's a significant dental tourism industry and Budapest has several clinics aiming to do the same (Including UK dentists)

I am looking into it as I will need a crown to deal with an old filling that is no longer holding - my buddy raves about the experience, very professional and straightforward. I'll report back on what I learn as it is still early days in my scouting for options
I went to a place called Smilesavers, they are easy enough to find online .
They have a place in Brighton ( I think ) for any issues but I’ve never had any .
I had an implant and a bridge done over two visits and it was excellent. The clinic is in an old building but is state of the art inside . They show you every process of the procedure and you can see the teeth being made .
Can’t recommend it enough but if you need a further nudge, the female dental nurses and assistants are absolutely stunning .

Polish girl in work with me. Pays to go home for dental stuff and swears its worth it financially as the dentists here are either bad or do expensive temporary patch up jobs only that need revisits. No reason to doubt her. I dont have trouble with my gnashers as Im a big believer that if nowt is up then dont mess with them. Been to the dentist twice in 30yrs, no shit.

Polish girl in work with me. Pays to go home for dental stuff and swears its worth it financially as the dentists here are either bad or do expensive temporary patch up jobs only that need revisits. No reason to doubt her. I dont have trouble with my gnashers as Im a big believer that if nowt is up then dont mess with them. Been to the dentist twice in 30yrs, no shit.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...00000578-5739763-image-a-52_1526550135066.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.