Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Bernardo had to reply to the FA about his tweet by 21 Oct. It is now 29 Oct. Why the delay? We have/will play 2 relatively easier games recently. What are the odds he gets a match ban next week?

Bernardo had to reply to the FA about his tweet by 21 Oct. It is now 29 Oct. Why the delay? We have/will play 2 relatively easier games recently. What are the odds he gets a match ban next week?
Well if the time frame you're talking about happens and he does get a match ban then you know that it's been done on purpose.

Well if the time frame you're talking about happens and he does get a match ban then you know that it's been done on purpose.

Bernardo asked for it to be extended from the 9th. You can't blame the FA for that.

I really think the racist social media bollocks really affected him personally.

It's definitely coincided with a dip in form. The way he started the season I thought he would be a contender for PFA player of the year but there has been a significant drop off in his performances recently.

I strongly suspect that Bernardo has been told to be careful in the future, and the FA don't want to highlight it any further given that most of the world has moved on, and forgotten it all, its now 10 days since he had to answer to the charge, can't see them dragging it up again now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.