United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them & Palace have been top of the Penalties list for last couple of seasons, can only assume Zaha wins the majority of them for Palace.

People always point to our lack of penalties, I think it's our style of play which doesn't involve much headless running into the box and looking for contact as to why we receive so few for the amount of possession we have, although I still think we are hard done to by the referees to a certain extent.

After Oxford hope we knock the dippers out in the semis and smash the rags at Wembley. Would make the trophy much sweeter!

The real Rashford is on his way back, McTominay's a brilliant stand-in for Pogba and players are adapting well to new tactics... How Solskjaer has re-invigorated Manchester United since Ed Woodward's dreaded vote of 'confidence'

Yep they do play for them watch James he always runs straight at a defender knocks the ball to the side runs in to the defender then does a back flip he is little cheating fcuker.

I’ve just watched that one last night. Fuck me it’s blatant playing for a pen. He is thinking of nothing other than winning a penalty. No VAR and he has been clearly told to do that. Cheating fuckers and sycophant refs who will give em what they want.

The real Rashford is on his way back, McTominay's a brilliant stand-in for Pogba and players are adapting well to new tactics... How Solskjaer has re-invigorated Manchester United since Ed Woodward's dreaded vote of 'confidence'
McTominay is far better than Pogba - he's a decent player, rarely gives the ball away and tends to play the right pass - he also tracks back.

I’ve just watched that one last night. Fuck me it’s blatant playing for a pen. He is thinking of nothing other than winning a penalty. No VAR and he has been clearly told to do that. Cheating fuckers and sycophant refs who will give em what they want.

Yep if the defender just got out the way earlier the little cheating diving fcuker be clueless what to do next! Like the school of diving at the scum no wonder they keep giving the expert on diving Young there! He probably end up being the diving coach when he retires from football.

VAR will end four centuries of Institutional bias towards United and Liverpool they said......
Most Pens awarded
1 Man U
2 Liverpool
giphy.gif
Ashley young Daniel James and pogbad like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.