Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

City on Tour have arranged a do for Tuesday and Wednesday at the New York Lounge right next to Milan Central train station if anyone’s interested?
Been to a few of these and they’ve been ace!

Also near to this so will be in there. Got a start time for the Tuesday or is it all day?

Spoilt for choice now, with this Bootleg pub and the New York Bar both wanting our business :)

Proper sized pints for 5EUR and decent grub at the Bootleg appeals, but will try to get to both over the 2 days.

How they managed to find a bar in Germany with crap beer is unbelievable

To be honest, there were a couple of other bars in the Altstadt that I’ve been in down the years when basing myself in Düsseldorf for City games and the beer in those was shit too. Also, in Munich when playing Bayern. The Schiller Sports Cafe near the main station was a great laugh and I think is where the Zabaleta song was born but the beer was shite. Also, another smaller bar even closer to the station was serving slop too.
No doubt the Germans get it bang on plenty of the time but there’s no shortage of places serving up utter dross too!

Spoilt for choice now, with this Bootleg pub and the New York Bar both wanting our business :)

Proper sized pints for 5EUR and decent grub at the Bootleg appeals, but will try to get to both over the 2 days.

Bootleg on match day I reckon

Bootleg on match day I reckon

Yeah the more I'm reading about this Bootleg place the more I'm liking it.
Think will probably check it out Tuesday evening (after a couple of 10 Euro cocktails in Nottingham Forest!) and then spend most of Wednesday in there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.