Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Does the Bootleg sell Guinness?

No. London Stout, which is much better according to Alessandro, the landord. He says that kind beer was first made in England and than taken to Ireland by Mr Guinness and Mr Beamish. Don't shoot the messenger, I don't like stout and never drink it :-)

On another note, we've invited Mario to join us for a drink. Brescia will let us know although they've alrrady replied it's unlikely they'll let him. Still, he's aware of our get-together.

The 48 hour ticket is €8.25 as per this link

If you use contactless, the Malpensa express train is €13 in each direction.

€13 + €8.25 + €13 = €34.25

Use the contactless "tap and go" thing or ticket machine at Malpensa, then use the ticket machine at either Cadorna or Centrale. Remember to validate the 48 hour ticket after you've bought it or its invalid.

Which Metro line would you take to San Siro from Centrale?

Which Metro line would you take to San Siro from Centrale?

M2 (Green Line) and M5 (purple Line) I believe 22 minutes.... Get Citymapper app on your phone, really handy to work out how to get around Cities you don't know!!

Spoilt for choice now, with this Bootleg pub and the New York Bar both wanting our business :)

Proper sized pints for 5EUR and decent grub at the Bootleg appeals, but will try to get to both over the 2 days.

I’m going to a traditional Italian bars and restaurants. Why travel all that way for a bar you can get on Deansgate?

I’m going to a traditional Italian bars and restaurants. Why travel all that way for a bar you can get on Deansgate?
I'm of the same opinion but also understand supporters wanting to congregate with other City fans in a specific location.

To be honest, there were a couple of other bars in the Altstadt that I’ve been in down the years when basing myself in Düsseldorf for City games and the beer in those was shit too. Also, in Munich when playing Bayern. The Schiller Sports Cafe near the main station was a great laugh and I think is where the Zabaleta song was born but the beer was shite. Also, another smaller bar even closer to the station was serving slop too.
No doubt the Germans get it bang on plenty of the time but there’s no shortage of places serving up utter dross too!

We were in that Sports Bar in Munich the night before the match. We called in again on match day & the beer was €2 extra! Only stayed for one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.