Another investigation bites the dust!

I don’t think the PL are investigating us at all and their FFP rules are different than that of UEFA.

I think only UEFAs FFP is left now though I’m not definite about that.

This is from the Premier League's statement the day after UEFA announced their investigation

'The league has detailed financial regulations and strong rules in the areas of Academy player recruitment and third-party ownership.

'We are currently investigating these matters and will allow Manchester City every opportunity to explain the context and detail surrounding them.'

This is from the Premier League's statement the day after UEFA announced their investigation

'The league has detailed financial regulations and strong rules in the areas of Academy player recruitment and third-party ownership.

'We are currently investigating these matters and will allow Manchester City every opportunity to explain the context and detail surrounding them.'

I think that was a long time ago and I think was subsequently explained (again I could be wrong) However the PL FFP are much more lenient than UEFAs so we could fail UEFA and still be ok with the PL.

Beat the crumbling UEFA case and it all goes away.

I think that was a long time ago and I think was subsequently explained (again I could be wrong) However the PL FFP are much more lenient than UEFAs so we could fail UEFA and still be ok with the PL.

Beat the crumbling UEFA case and it all goes away.

They are more lenient but I guess if it can be proved by UEFA that we are guilty of owner investment that breaches their regs then the PL will piggyback that and find us guilty too.

They are more lenient but I guess if it can be proved by UEFA that we are guilty of owner investment that breaches their regs then the PL will piggyback that and find us guilty too.

Aren’t the PL more lenient on that point too though I thought. You might be right.

Either way UEFA loses and that’s it. Everyone else is backing down. Then we can expect a flood of apologies..hmmmm.

God UEFA and Liverpool must be regretting this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.