United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it would be hilarious watching him squirm. See also Mckenna, Delaney Mcgehan etc. Oh what fun.
Unfortunately, this would bring the rags back into contention, so let's hope it never happens.

Does this mean they'll have some money available to fix the f"kin roof?

If the rags get taken over by 'dirty Arab money' will they be allowed to spend what they like? My guess is FFP will be scrapped.

74899045_1237634709771529_9099527002766966784_n.jpg

One of them said to me the other night: "Since you've had all that success City have become arrogant and disrespectful to us (rags)". I answered: "Disrespect? As in a fucking great big banner mocking our lack of trophies"?

In all fairness he just looked a bit sheepish and mumbled "Yeah. S'pose".

One of my mates who’s a Rag says he hates how arrogant we’ve become.

I just laughed at him.

Called "one of the best left backs in Europe" by the GPC and tipped to fill Patrice Evra's role*** at Manchester United, Alexander Buttner has, some might say, dropped a few levels . . .

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...lexander-buttner-joins-new-england-revolution

*** When I say "fill Patrice Evra's role", I mean either his role as United's left back OR his role as one of Planet Earth's biggest dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.